Saturday, June 14, 2008

Look What We're Making!!!



Believe it or not guys...
I have learned to make ONE FABULOUS Pettiskirt. Not only will these be a girls dream of neverending ruffles but, my pettiskirts are ORIGINAL and you WON'T find ANY like it. Most Pettis come with ruffles just at the bottom, right? Well, not Miss Thing's My Posh Petti! Each individual layer has frilly ruffles as well! Take a look and tell me what you think!
(HIDDEN DISCOUNT) The first 5 customers to post a comment on what you think and to purchase a My Posh Petti, will get 25% off! Shhhhh! Go tell your friends!
As ALWAYS!
Love you guys,
Angie

2 comments:

Tulle Talk said...

visit www.1000tutus.com

Shel said...

I LOVE this pettiskirt. The extra ruffles are perfect! My daughter will enjoy being a princess in this petti. I wish I could have worn this as a little girl. This is really beautiful.