Tuesday, October 20, 2009

URGENT, URGENT, URGENT!!!

Sorry Guys! STILL no Internet. Just "borrowed" some ding dong's unsecured network I just found in the back corner of my room! HA! We are FINALLY moved in and "getting settled" Heather is working FURIOUSLY to get all of you answered and taken care of. This was NOT good timing on our part however, no control over the situation. HUGE growth calls for HUGE upgrading to our manufacturing capabilities. Please bear with us as we have not had phone service in almost a week nor Internet service. Comcast has "ASSURED" me we should be back up and running sometime Friday. Nice, right? Anyhow, thank you so much for your patience and support during this VERY FRUSTRATING time for us. PLEASE SEND ALL EMAILS TO SALES@MISSTHINGSBOUTIQUE.COM until further notice. Stay tuned! I will keep you all updated as best I can!

Love you guys!
Angela & Heather

No comments: